03 July, 2012

Cheese and Onion Walkers Crisps and the Jaffa Cake


I used to eat lots of Walkers, and my only preferred flavour is always the distinctive blue packet.

The Cheese and Onion Walkers Crisps.

Cost you around 1.99 pounds for a packet of 6 in Sainsbury or Morrisons. RM 18.99 in Cold Storage Malaysia. What a rip-off.





Above is an actual picture taken in Cold Storage. At least now I know where to satisfy that nostalgic crave for British Potato Crisps.

There's another treasure from Old Mother England. The McVities Jaffa Cakes.



Not available anywhere in Malaysia yet...the closest match of a Jaffa cake bought in Malaysia is a Jaffa Cake that is not from McVities. I am not gonna tell you where I got it.

But now someone wrote that Jaffa Cakes are in Cold Storage. *seizure* No! It's mine! All mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment